• Join our servers!
  • Join our discord!
  • Staff Promotion {niuzmuu}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    <|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|>
    1: Whats your name?:
    -My real name is Denis, ingame name is niuzmuu.

2: Whats your steam64id/profile link?
    -steam64id is 76561198853193349
    -profile link is https://steamcommunity.com/id/niuzmuu

3: Whats your discord name and tag? :
    -niuzmuu#8018.

<|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|>

1: How long have you been staff for?
    -More than a month. Since May 12

2: How many hackers have you found? :
    -For the whole month I have not found a single hacker

3: How many glitched bases have you found? :
    -I tried to search glitch bases, but I found only one glitch base on PEI. I cant wreck glitch base because me is a helper. Other staff wreck this base.

4: How many people have you banned for breaking the rules?
    -I muted about 4-5 player for breaking rules. And did not ban any player, because I can not.

5: Why should you receive a promotion? :
    -I am a helper - this is the lowest rank of an employee who can do almost nothing. Now I can only use a free camera, /mute command and /spy command. As far as I know, the moderator can teleport on the map and turn on god mode, which will greatly help with finding the glitch base and checking players for cheats. Now I can not destroy the glitch base, but if I were a moderator I would not have to beg other employees to destroy this base, because not everyone is always free.
    And yet, I want to try to hold events, but with only a free camera and a mute, I can’t do them.

6: Has anyone recommended you for promotion? :
    -To be honest, I do not even know who would recommend me.

thanks for reading <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.